Are you the proud pilot of an Aston Martin DB11, live in the Los Angeles area, and think it might be time to sell or trade your vehicle? Galpin Aston Martin in Van Nuys is seeking to add your luxury vehicle to our bespoke collection of Timeless Aston Martin rides.
When it is time to make way for a new sports car or perhaps downsize to a smaller garage, we make the sales process fast and easy. Just provide us with a few details about your baby, and we are prepared to make a fast and fair offer. Are you driving another brand of exotic sports car and are looking to sell it? We are here to make that happen, too.
A Luxury Sports Car Loaded with History and Glory
Why did you choose Aston Martin when purchasing your favorite luxury vehicle? Probably because of its iconic heritage as both a premium ride designed to hug every twist and turn and one that embraces its role in automotive pop culture.
First established in 1913, Robert Bamford and Lionel Martin joined forces to start manufacturing cars that they actually wanted to drive. By 1919 their handcrafted machines were earning trophies in road races in the United Kingdom. Throughout the 20s, they continued to push the boundaries of design and performance and established the brand as a competitor throughout the world.
The Aston Martin style that we all came to love took its bow in 1949, featuring that round grille, headlamps, elongated nose, and familiar greenhouse. Meanwhile, the engine shop kept adding more ribbons to the trophy case. In 1963, James Bond piloted the Aston Martin DB5 into pop culture, and the brand has remained synonymous with adventure, ability, and trending technology ever since. Today’s Aston Martin vehicles are as comfortable at the track running hot laps as when rolling up on the red carpet.
Would You Like to Sell Your Current Vehicle?
Whether you just want to free up space in your garage or perhaps to recoup some of your investment, we are happy to make an offer on your current or timeless Aston Martin coupe, sedan, or convertible. We are seeking to add any of these cherished rides to our inventory. Do you own one of these models?
- Aston Martin DBX: An athletic crossover built to impress with a hungry 4.0L engine able to achieve 700 pound-feet of torque. You love its well-appointed cabin crafted for the successful executive.
- Aston Martin Vantage: Whether you pilot the V8 coupe or the astounding V12 Roadster, the world loves its sleek 2-door silhouette, spirited ride, and premium finishes such as hand-stitched leather and intuitive controls.
- Aston Martin DB12: The ultimate driving machine blisters the pavement with a top speed of 202 mph, wrapped in a timeless design.
- Aston Martin DBS Volante: Low, lean, and mean, your convertible seamlessly moves between gala nights and cruises down the coast while producing a tuned rumble beneath its sculpted hood.
- Aston Martin Valour: You fell in love with this limited edition sports machine with its spider web wheels, brazen engine, confident suspension, and the heart of a beast under the hood.
- Valhalla: Just one step away from entering a competition, touch the pedal and unleash 998 horsepower while you race down the strip to reach a top speed of 217 mph.
If your vehicle is less than 10 years old, it will easily fit in with our selection of Timeless Aston Martin rides. We often have buyers looking to add a gently-used luxury sports car that has been around the block a few times. We are happy to consider any of these and other classic models:
- Aston Martin Vanquish S: The 6.0L V12 hides beneath the hood, while the carbon fiber splitter, diffuser, and Touchtronic III ZF transmission put all the control under your hands. Of course, the interior indulged all your senses while the angular body stole the show.
- Aston Martin DBS Coupe: Revealed at the 2007 Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance, this modern machine blended the best of iconic Aston Martin design with updated muscle, control, and style and became a much-beloved part of your collection.
- Aston Martin DB9: Innovations in lightweight construction turned this gorgeous coupe into the ultimate grand touring machine. Beautiful inside and out, it’s no wonder that it earned a spot in your garage.
As a member of the Galpin Premier Collection, we are open to talking about your Land Rover, Jaguar, Lotus, or Porsche. From spacious three-row SUVs built to cater to VIP passengers to the ultimate executive sedan, we welcome all premium and exclusive vehicles.
Do you own a classic collector car like the Aston Martin DB4 or perhaps a legendary 1939 Aston Martin Atom and think it might be time to find it a new home? We also offer turnkey consignment services for luxury and exotic vehicles.
We take the time to detail your baby, take beautiful pictures, and actively market your vehicle to enthusiasts looking to add to their private auto collections. All you have to do is wait for us to find the right buyer, and you will receive a generous, agreed-upon sum.
Centrally located at 15500 Roscoe Boulevard in Van Nuys, we offer convenient service to all our Los Angeles area clients. Whether you click or call to connect with our sales team, we look forward to helping you trade in your current vehicle or simply sell your Aston Martin to give it a new life starting out on our lot. Start the sales process with a quick call today at (844) 858-8305.