- Monday-Friday7:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Saturday8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Automotive Heating & Cooling Services
Over time the multiple belts and hoses needed to keep your vehicle running smoothly will wear out and need replacement. Our factory trained service technicians at Galpin Aston Martin can inspect and replace any belts or hoses as needed.
Your vehicle uses belts to run items such as the alternator, water pump, air conditioning and power steering. Many vehicles use timing belts that are integral in keeping the engine running, and can cause costly repairs if not replaced in time.
Hoses are used for your car’s heating and cooling system. If these hoses fail they can cause the engine to overheat, which may lead to more issues. Many of these issues can be prevented with a simple visual inspection by a member of our service team.
Questions? Ask Our Technicians!
Browse our FAQ below, or call (888) 928-0366 and we’ll do our best to respond to your questions and concerns regarding automotive needs.
- How often should I flush my car’s radiator?
- It is recommended that you follow the intervals listed in your vehicle’s owner’s manual. If you have any questions, we can help you at Galpin Aston Martin.
- Should my car’s engine cooling fan be going on all the time?
- The engine cooling fan is controlled by a thermostat and your car’s computer and will come on when it is needed. This can be more often than usual, especially in hot weather when running the A/C.
- There is a strange sweet smell in my car and the windows are fogging up. What is the problem?
- If your car’s windows are fogging and there is a sweet smell in the cabin, the likely cause is a failed heater core. The service technicians at Galpin Aston Martin can diagnose and replace a faulty heater core.